Want to start creating dynamic websites for your clients? Read more about becoming a DataLava reseller below.
How do you get started?
- Contact DataLava to register your interest in the program
- A DataLava representative will contact you to discuss your options, and provide a demonstration of the system
- You submit an application to become a reseller
- DataLava assesses your suitability as a reseller/ compatibility with program
Once your reseller account is active, DataLava provides:
- Training – we teach you how to get started and provide a comprehensive reseller manual
- Access to DataLava CMS, where you can set up and customise websites for your clients
- Sales and marketing material which you can brand yourself and pass on to prospective clients
- Access to the Datalava reseller and referral network
- Help Centre for your clients
As a reseller, you can:
- Add value to your current offerings by including the DataLava CMS
- Determine the price you want to sell the DataLava CMS for
- Sell the DataLava CMS as a bundled package (value add) or on its own